CARESTREAM DRYVIEW 6950
Exceptional image quality for fast-paced environment
The CARESTREAM DryView 6950 Laser Imaging System delivers the innovation you need to maintain high standards of patient care — at a cost you can afford.
With legendary DryView digital image quality, high image resolution
and fast throughput, you can diagnose with great confidence even in the most demanding, high-volume environments.
You will also be equipped for digital mammography applications—now and in the future.
Exceptional Image Quality
- DRYVIEW dry laser imaging technology delivers exceptional diagnostic film quality.
- Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC) technology automatically calibrates film and imager settings to meet user specifications.
- Extremely sharp 650 ppi resolution on every film size
- High speed operation even during peak hours for optimal efficiency.
- Delivers from 160 to 250 films per hours.
Enhanced Mammography Capabilities
- Accommodates maximum film density of 4.0 preferred for mammography.
- Key test patterns assist with mammography quality assurance procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Built-in densitometer can eliminate the need for manual density measurements on test films.
- Enhanced chest wall detection while printing images enhances workflow and formats images for radiology reading.
- Easy film size changes by simply exchanging film cartridges
- Accommodates three different film sizes and types online simultaneously
- World-class service and support to keep your imager running at peak performance
- Compatible with Carestream Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR) systems
Intuitive User Experience
- Multilingual touch-screen user panel
- Built-in Help interface simplifies instruction, operation and training
- Minimal re-loading with cartridges that hold 125 film sheets
- Optional five-bin film sorter
- Photothermographic (dry laser)
DRYVIEW laser imaging quality
- True laser technology
- 650 laser pixels per inch
- 39-micron laser spot spacing
- 14-bit pixel depth architecture
- Time to first print: 60 seconds
- Up to 160 films per hour: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm)
- Up to 250 films per hour: 8 x 10 in. (20 x 25cm)
- Three film supplies on-line
- Optional 5-bin film sorter
DRYVIEW Mammography Laser Imaging Film
- Daylight-load film packaging (125 sheets)
- Lifetime (100+) years film archivability
- Enables higher Dmax images
3.6 Dmax with DVM film
4.0 Dmax with DVM+ film