CARESTREAM DRYVIEW 5950
LEGENDARY IMAGE QUALITY, CARESTREAM INNOVATION
The new CARESTREAM DryView 5950 Laser Imaging System represents a
breakthrough for healthcare providers with high standards for patient care.
It offers a perfect integration of high performance and low costs.
This powerful, yet space-saving system offers 508 ppi resolution and easily accommodates film volumes for a variety of healthcare facilities.
It’s ideal for a full range of imaging applications, including Computed
Radiography (CR), Digital Radiography(DR), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), and Ultrasound.
Enhanced mammography features also make the system a perfect fit for demanding CR-Mammography and Full-Field Digital Mammography applications.
High-Quality Laser Imaging
- High-resolution laser imaging at 508 pixels per inch
- Automatic Image Quality Control calibrates film and imager settings to user preferences
Intuitive User Experience
- DRYVIEW Daylight Load Cartridges allow users to load film quickly and easily in normal lighting conditions
- Innovative film loading design makes two sizes available on demand.
- User interface makes operation easy and minimizes user training
Low Cost of Ownership
- Proven reliability contributes to productivity and affordability
- DRYVIEW technology does not use thermal print heads, requiring no daily or weekly maintenance on print heads or film transport rollers
- A built in Web portal allows users to view imager status and performance data from any workstation on your network
Built-in Mammography Capabilities
- No hardware or software upgrades needed to print high-quality, high-resolution images from Full Field Digital Mammography (FFDM) and CR-Mammography systems.
- Mammography optimized capabilities include user-selectable test patterns and key control charting parameters and values.
- Photothermographic (dry laser)
DRYVIEW laser imaging quality
- True laser technology
- 508 laser pixels per inch
- 50 micron laser spot spacing
- 14-bit pixel depth architecture
- Time to first print: 100 seconds
- Up to 70 films per hour: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm)
- Up to 110 films per hour: 8 x 10 in. (20 x 25 cm)
- Height: 29.8 in. (75.6 cm)
- Width: 24.6 in. (62.6 cm)
- Depth: 25.5 in. (64.9 cm)
- Weight: 175 lbs. (79 kg)
DRYVIEW Mammography Laser Imaging Film
- Daylight-load film packaging (125 sheets)
- Lifetime (100+) years film archivability
- Enables higher Dmax images
- 3.6 Dmax with DVM film
- 4.0 Dmax with DVM+ film