CARESTREAM DRX-1 System
MEET THE DRX GEN 2 DETECTOR
The CARESTREAM DRX-1 System is designed to help optimize the imaging equipment you’re using right now.
It’s compatible with any X-ray system that uses an ISO 4090-compliant, 35 x 43 cm cassettes – so there’s no need to modify your generator or Bucky, discard your wall stand or table, replace your grids or radically alter your procedures.
And, the DRX-1 System can be installed in your exam room in just one day.
- Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation for reduced exam time and quick answers in the ER and OR.
- Images can be quickly forwarded from the console to a printer, PACS archive, and other network destinations.
- The DRX wireless detector provides cordless positioning freedom.
- Battery charger simultaneously charges three system batteries.
- Software options boost facility workflow.
- Designed for many types of general radiography exams.
- Conventional and CR cassettes can still be exposed in Bucky.
- Can be installed as an additional unit in a DR exam room.
- Compatible with many Carestream DR, CR and health IT systems.
Proven DRX Image Quality
- Increased latitude and high-contrast image detail with optional DIRECTVIEW EVP Plus Software.
- Synchronizes with your generator for non-invasive exposure control.
- System interface ensures the system is ready at the time of exposure.