Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability
Carestream’s DR Detector portfolio offers a quick, easy and an affordable way to transition to digital radiography of the highest order. DR allows clinicians to view images in seconds, helping physicians to immediately assess a patient’s condition and begin appropriate treatment. Carestream provides a number of DR detector options, including a variety of sizes, with either Gadolinium or Cesium Scintillators. This allows you to select just the right one for your facility and your budget. Explore our complete family of detectors below.
Wireless Detectors that go and grow with you.
At the heart of the DRX Family is the DRX Plus – a wireless, sharable, cassette-sized detector. The imaging solutions in the DRX Family are all designed around the remarkable X-Factor platform. The DRX Plus simply slides into your existing x-ray equipment and can be used with DRX imaging systems throughout your facility. The detector is also the heart of the DRX Family–a complete line of innovative DR systems including full radiology rooms and mobile x-ray systems.
The DRX Plus Detectors feature:
- Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
- Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
- Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any DRX mobile system.
- A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
- Robust and durable with an IPX rating of IP57
Choose the DRX Plus Detector that best fits your imaging needs:
- DRX Plus 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
- DRX Plus 2530C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
Big Performance. Small Package.
- Small format DRX Plus 2530C Detector provides quick and easy positioning in incubator trays.
- Offers the power of the X-Factor sharing across the entire DRX family of products
- Smaller pixel pitch for better image quality and improved diagnostic confidence
- Cesium iodide (Csl) design for dose-sensitive pediatric applications
- Also ideal for Orthopaedic tabletop imaging, due to its flexible positioning and easy handling
Additional Detector Benefits:
- Wireless performance, to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection
- Fast performance and instant access to images
- Compatible with the DRX-1 Detector battery charger to help eliminate additional equipment
- Fits into the DRX-Revolution small-format detector holder
DR Imaging Made Affordable
Get all the benefits of full digital X-ray – without breaking the budget!
Carestream’s DRX Core detector features:
- Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection
- Full digital technology eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity
- Superb image quality of digital supports greater diagnostic confidence
Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
- DRX Core 3543 and 4343 for general radiology
- Choose from Gadolinium Scintillator for general radiography or Cesium Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications
Our Most Budget-Friendly Upgrade to DR Imaging.
Stepping up to full digital X-ray is a tremendous way to speed your workflow, increase productivity and support a higher standard of care. But if you’re a smaller facility, the cost of upgrading can be a real barrier.
No more. Meet our new, highly economical Focus 35C and 43C Detectors*, powered by advanced Image Suite Software.
- An affordable way to upgrade to full wireless digital imaging.
- The superb image quality of DR supports greater diagnostic confidence.
- Wireless design and operation boosts workflow and eliminate hassels of cables.
- Works with Image Suite Software, designed specifically for smaller facilities and specialty practices like orthopedic, chiropractic and veterinary.
- Available in two sizes; 35x43 and 43x43
*Focus 35C/43C Detectors are currently available only with Image Suite V4 Software.
Faster Long-Length Exams – with a Single Exposure
Capturing high-quality, long-length images of patient leg or spine radiographs can be difficult – especially with pediatric patients or patients with limited mobility. Some patient populations may find it challenging to remain still for an extended period of time. The DRX-L detector allows capture of long-length images with a single exposure, while:
- Reducing patient dose
- Saving exam time and speeding workflow
- Decreasing retakes
- Allowing a higher level of patient comfort
The DRX-L Detector Features:
- Carestream Eclipse Image Processing, delivering extraordinary image quality with consistent presentation.
- X-Factor capability, allowing the detector to be shared with other DRX systems.
- One unified image with no need for manual stitching or image manipulation due to patient movement.
- Full image preview in less than a minute, shortening the exam time.