CARESTREAM Vita CR System
THE RIGHT SIZE.THE RIGHT SOLUTION.
Vita CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize hospitals, clinics
and practices that need to watch every dollar spent – but won’t compromise on the quality of their images.
These tabletop units are smaller and lighter than other CR systems.
They offer features ideal for specialty applications, while their scalable design lets them grow along with your needs.
Set Up and Start Scanning In Just Hours
- Fast, easy setup will have your system will be up and running the same day plus training is minimized with our intuitive interface.
Boost Your Throughput and Productivity
- Pre-con gured image-quality “looks” simplify selection of your default image preference plus our “smart erase” feature optimizes erase time.
Simplify Procedures and Cut Cost
- Say good-bye to purchasing film and storing chemicals.
Obtain High Quality Images
- Simple, easy to use image acquisition software with Enhanced Visualization – Automatic Image Processing (EVP+).
Perform Specialized Applications
- LLI, Dental, Military, Mobile, Chiropractic, and Orthopedic with specially designed hardware
and/or measurement tools.
- 34 cm x 75 cm x 55 cm / 29.5 in x 21.7 in x 13.4 in
- 36 kg / 79 lbs
- 12 Pixels/mm
- 6 Pixels/mm
- Enhanced User Interface for Acquisition
- Web Order Entry
- DICOM and HL7 Compliant
- DICOM Print
- Multi-format Printing
- DICOM Viewer
- Mini-PACS Archiving
- Clinical Reporting
- Web Viewer License
- Long-Length Imaging
- DICOM Store Service Class Provider (SCP)
- Advanced Measurement Tools Set
- OmniLink Software
- Tablet Viewer
- Dental Panoramic Package